I love to cook, but sometimes thinking up new ideas all the time is a pain. I think I feel a lot of pressure to try something new every time, but I probably shouldn't. I mean, my mom put things like beef stroganoff, chipped beef on toast, and tuna casserole in very heavy rotation, and I certainly didn't complain. A dish that I make all the time is Roast Chicken and Asparagus with Tahini Sauce from the new-ish Gourmet Today cookbook. It is very easy and so so good. The chicken turns out juicy and tender because of the cooking method, it is packed with flavor, and is fairly healthy. Serving it with a crusty bread is a must since you will want to mop up all the sauce.
You can find the recipe here. My only suggestion would be to use the ready-made tahini sauce at Trader Joe's instead of the regular tahini paste and just add less water. It makes it even better!
06 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment