
18 October 2010
POINT LOBOS
I was looking through some photos from this past summer of our trip to Point Lobos State Natural Reserve, near Carmel. The pictures were so beautiful and moody I decided to post a few. We loved it there and spent the whole day hiking the trails and exploring the tide pools (that's a starfish in the second picture down). It is a small but breathtaking place; varied in plant life, wildlife, and landscape. If you get a chance to visit this park, do it. I want to go back soon, especially after I found out that it was used as a location to shoot many scenes from one of my favorite movies, Hitchcock's Rebecca!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Ooooh I love them! I want to go there now.
I love the movie Rebecca. I also love it there!!! It is beautiful. And the commute is beautiful I love highway 1. You take great pictures.
Post a Comment