19 January 2011

CARDIGAN FOR ERIK

After months of work, I finished Erik's cardigan in time for Christmas.  Just barely.  I think it turned out okay, considering it was my first adult-sized knitted project.  I used Plymouth Galway worsted weight wool in Highland Heather and the pattern came from The Ohio Knitting Mills Knitting Book He loves it, but I don't see myself knitting another sweater anytime soon. :)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Gorgeous!

TopHat said...

Are we going to see him wear it to church? You did a great job!

Jessica said...

Thanks you guys! Jamie, thanks for always commenting on here. It makes my day sooo much. Heather, hopefully he will wear it soon (I finally fixed a button that had fallen off). Hope to see you soon! Feel like it has been forever...

Betsy said...

Jess that is unreal! I can't believe you knitted that w/your own two hands. Mucho impressive. Care to teach a semi-proficient former knitter (me)? :)

TopHat said...

You'll bring it to knit night this week, right? I want to see it in person!